Papoose - Alphabetical Slaughter

A while ago I had a discussion with my friends about interesting music tracks.Whilst sharing our knowledge we came across to this song by Papoose. He is so old school, I love it, bit the thing is exactly this song and its second part(which goes from Z back to A).

"Aiyo it's DJ KaySlay the Drama King
And for those of y'all that don't know
I'm workin with a new artist, he goes by the name of Papoose
And for those of y'all that didn't finish school
Check this out, it's all good
I'ma run y'all through this little, Thug-A-Cation right now
And what we gon do, is we gon scream out the letters in the alphabet
And every letter you hear screamed out, from A to Z
My man Papoose gon break it down for you
So what you do, is get your pens, your pads, and take notes
Yo Papoose, let's go!"

I actually find this amazing, lyrical genious! One of the sickest rap joint of all time!


13 мая 2012 г.

Отправить комментарий