Term 3 workshops

Also, totally forgot to share some photos I have take on workshops from previous couple of weeks.
Each workshop was very interesting and inspiring,also helped a lot to understand the right way in making 100 outcomes on "The City" topic.Here are some outcomes I got on the workshops I liked the most.


Visualisation of sounds workshop. We were asked to come to the location and collect different sounds around us,remembering to mention how loud,how far and what kind of sound it was.Then in pairs we were visualising the map.




Rhymes workshop with Ben. Love this workshop, really gives you big space to think and express.I also like the topic of sounds so I have found the workshop engaging and fun. Second picture - "Invisible cities" workshop. All of us were given a piece of text about a city and asked to create a typeface for it.



"Utopia and Dystopia" workshop, as far as I noticed- the most popular one.At first we were making collages,to recreate the space and make it unusual.On the photo left city is mine and right is my classmate's Maria's.Next picture is landmark I have made in a group with Ingvar and Maria in Museum of London yard.It's meant to be a model of a big glass landmark with sightseeing balconies and flat escalators inside.


17 мая 2012 г.

Отправить комментарий